The New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream is for those Foreign Nationals who have the right skills, education and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy.
- Description of the actions you have taken to permanently settle in New Brunswick
• Current employment details in New Brunswick (if any)
• Length of any previous and/or current period of residence in New Brunswick
• Proof that you will be able to support yourself in New Brunswick
• Your connections to New Brunswick through work, study or family
• Professional networks and affiliations (if any)
• Residency including household lease agreements and/or property ownership
• The details of your prior visits to Canada(if any)
• Connections to other jurisdictions in Canada.
- Should have a genuine offer at hand.
- Should be eligible to apply for a PR.
- Should be registered and must have a profile created.
- You should have received an invitation to
apply (ITA) to the NBPNP.
- Once the process is done, your application will be under review.
If you are nominated you can apply to IRCC for PR.