The Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program is an economic immigration program designed to assist skilled immigrants and their families to come and live and work in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Applicants must have a high-skilled job or job offer from a NL employer.
- Should have a score of minimum of 67 points out of 100 on the PNP point assessment grid.
- Applicants must be accepted into Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry pool.
- Have an IRCC Work Permit with at least 4 months remaining at time of application, or be entitled to apply for one.
- Should have an intention and ability to settle permanently in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Be able to provide positive language test results.
You will have to apply online and then wait for the application to be selected.
This category is for international workers and prospective immigrants who have skills that are beneficial to the labour market.
- You must be having a full-time job or job offer.
- You must have qualifications, training, skills, and/or accreditation.
- You must be 21 to 59 years old.
- You must have an Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Work Permit with at least 4 months remaining at time of application, or are entitled to apply for one.
- You should have the intention and ability to settle permanently in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- You should be having sufficient settlement funds and financial resources to successfully establish yourself and any dependents in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- English or French language capability to perform the employment duties.
- If the applicant has an ownership stake in a business in which they are employed, then the applicant’s share of ownership cannot exceed 10%.