The Nova Scotia Express Entry stream selects highly skilled individuals who wish to live in Nova Scotia permanently.
- You must be having at least 1 year of work experience in Nova Scotia.
- You should be 21 to 55 years old.
- You must be holding a Canadian high school credential or equivalent.
- You have to prove language ability in English or French on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB).
- You should be having a profile registered in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system.