Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Quebec, being the French Province of Canada is known to be the second most populated province of the country. Quebec is rich for its culture and heritage and also lays a strong emphasis on education. Quebec always offers generous opportunities for immigrants every year.
The Quebec Skilled Worker Program was started with the intention to encourage more immigrants to come and settle in Quebec without having to go through the hassle of a lengthy immigration process. One of the perks is that you do not require any valid job offer from a Quebec employer.
Click on the Toggle to know about the Quebec Skilled Worker Program’s Process.
The Quebec immigration is divided into three subcategories, which are:-
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
- Quebec Experience program
- Quebec Business Program
First, the applicants are selected based on the Quebec Immigration Points Calculator score, which is 50 for single applicants and 59 for applicants with spouse or common -law partner. The factors are considered according to the Education, Area of Training, Work Experience, Jobs in Demand, Language Proficiency and Quebec Connections.
- Valid passport photocopy (showing issue date and expiry date)
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Documents of your child – Birth certificate/ adoption papers
- Original medical verification certificate
- Original passport-sized photos of all family members
- Certified true copies of all certificates, degrees, and diplomas.
- Job offer letter printed on company letterhead and containing detailed information about job duration, positions held, and the tasks to be performed. (If applicable)
- Proof of funds – Bank Statements
- Police verification
- Language testing results
- Photocopy of proof of relationship with Quebec. (if applicable)
The VISA processing time for Quebec takes 12 months or less.