The Self-Employed Persons Program helps self-employed farmers, professional athletes, or individuals in the arts and culture industry for a business immigration visa that gives them a chance to get a Permanent Visa. To be eligible for this program, one must have experience in the cultural or athletics field and be willing to contribute to the cultural and athletics field.
- You must be having experience in the relevant field.
- You should be able to be Self – Employed.
- You should meet the Selection Criteria
- You and your family members must meet all the medical and any other conditions that are specified.
- You are also required to show that you have enough money to meet the general expenses as well as support your family.
Your selection criteria is calculated from your;
- Language abilities
- Pointing System